- About Us
- Heritage Ottawa
- MET Adult Choir
- MET Adult Christian Studies
- MET Care
- MET Seniors
- Single Adults
- Small Groups
- That's a Good Question
- Young Adults
- Contact Us
One of the most important connections we can make at The MET is with visitors and those who have recently begun regular attendance at our church. Helping them learn more about what we offer and how to meet others is essential to extending our welcome to them. We also desire to share the opportunities within our church family related to various ways to engage and to participate.
We make connections in a variety of ways:
- We connect through Connection Cards, where a newcomer can share information and prayer requests.
- We connect through telephone calls and/or home visits, at the convenience of the newcomer.
- We connect through Newcomers’ Classes. This 3-week class, offered twice during the year, provides the opportunity to meet some ministry leaders and to learn about The MET’s history, how to connect here, and about various church programs. To learn when the next class will be offered, please contact Courtney Edwards.
- We connect through Newcomers’ Receptions (held twice during the summer in Fireside Room after Sunday morning worship services)
- We connect through individual ministry leaders who may be contacted for information related to their program by anyone new to The MET.
If you are new to The MET and wish to connect further with us, please contact Courtney Edwards at the church office. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you connect with our church family!