- About Us
- Heritage Ottawa
- MET Adult Choir
- MET Adult Christian Studies
- MET Care
- MET Seniors
- Single Adults
- Small Groups
- That's a Good Question
- Young Adults
- Contact Us
"Run... to get the prize." (1 Corinthians 9:24)
The goal of MET Sports is to use sport as a means to glorify God and to reach the prize He offers us through Christ. We welcome you to participate in one of our sport drop-in nights, women’s fitness classes, or youth summer sport camp programs to explore how athletics can provide you with the opportunity to share your faith with others!
Drop-In Sports Nights are: Mondays and Fridays
Bring yourself and invite others to drop by the Gym for an evening of challenge on the court and off. Whether you are a rookie or retired “pro,” get into the action at The MET and get ready to learn about a victory that never ends! There is no fee and no need to register in advance. We welcome men and women of all ages to participate.
- 6:30 - 8:00 pm - Volleyball: February 11, 25, March 11, 25, April 8, 22, May 6, June 3, 17.
- 6:30 - 8:00 pm - Basketball: February 4, March 4, 18, April 15, 29, May 13 27, June 10.
- 8:30 - 10:00 pm - Basketball: February 11, 25, March 11, 25, April 8, 22, May 6, 27, June 10.
- 9:00 - 10:30 pm - Floor Hockey: Each Friday except February 1, March 29, May 10, May 31 & June 14, July 12, 2013.
Women's Fitness Class
Are you looking to increase or maintain your fitness level? Do you desire to get to know other women in a fun atmosphere? Come to The MET’s Gym ready to train your body and be trained for life through God’s Word! Invite your friends and neighbours to be a part of this free fitness class. We provide a certified fitness instructor and cater to all fitness levels. (Please note: There is no childcare provided at this time).
- Fitness class (12:15 - 1:15 pm)
For information about this fitness class, please contact Dina Milad through the church office.