Become a Member
The Christian life in the New Testament is church life.
Membership allows participation in all official church actions, such as voting on church business and organizational matters. This way members share ownership in the church's strategic and ministerial direction and indicate they are willing to work within the decisions made by the church on these matters.
Interested in becoming a Met member? There are certain requirements that we ask be met before a person can become a member:
- Attend a Met Membership Class. This is offered 3-4 times per year. In the class, the candidate will review material about the church, its mission and purpose, and receive an application for Membership.
- Submit completed application for Membership.
- Meet with two church elders to discuss your faith journey.
- Application reveiwed and approved by the Met Board.
- New Member is then presented to the Met family at a Members' Meeting.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to visit The Hub on Sunday mornings, contact the church office, or email email@example.com.