Online Giving via Interac e-Transfer
Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to donate directly from your bank account. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to The Met — without sharing any personal financial information. It’s a great alternative to cheques and cash.
If you wish to donate via Interac e-Transfer, please do the following:
1. Go to your online banking site and click on the link for sending an Interac e-Transfer.
2. Add “Met Ministry” as new recipient. Recipient’s email is [email protected]
3. To get a donation receipt, please provide your full name, address, phone number and email address, and indicate this is a donation, specifying any Fund designation in the space of a message. If Fund designations are not specified, the donation will be applied to the General Fund.Tax receipts will be issued at the end of the year.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Monthly pre-authorized giving is a great way to partner with us in ministry at the Met. Automated monthly giving enables us at the Met to plan more effectively for gospel ministry endeavours throughout the year and is a hassle-free way to give to the church. We'd love for you to partner with us in this way by completing the form below.
Metropolitan Bible Church Ministry Corporation
Canada Revenue Agency registration #:87261 2874 RR0001
PCO Giving allows you to make recurring or non-recurring donations with your debit or credit card. You can set and adjust the donation amounts yourself, and view your year-to-date giving totals at any time. Options include:
- Click the Give Now button below;
- Download the free PCO Church Center App (at Google Play or App Store), select ‘Metropolitan Bible Church’, and use the Give tab
Envelopes and Offering Plate
With virtual church, we recognize we do not have the opportunity to pass the collection plate during our Sunday services. Yet we recognize that this is the way most within our church family contribute financially to the Met. We would ask that you prayerfully consider pre-authorized donations, or that you consider mailing your donations to the Met. Our address is as follows:
Envelopes can be dropped off in the mail slot at the main doors facing Prince of Wales. We would also be delighted to pick up your donations at a time most convenient to you. Simply call the church office at 613-238-8182 or email us at [email protected] to arrange for someone to collect your donations.